Thursday, February 17, 2005

Jumpstart my morning after Disneyland

Here's a moment.

Thursday morning after a long day at Disneyland. Time to get up and faith whether I'm body tired [or am I just sore from all that walking and a little too much sunshine?] or not. The wonderful moments like the one I started this blog with over a moment ago are not the only stuff of our faith walk. Sometimes we simply need to get up and out and do whether those feelings are there. This is what came out as I sat down in front of the screen and checked a couple different websites and thanked Jesus for the day and the blessing of this technology.

God Bless You!


A Bit About Lent



Tsunami Relief and more

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Leftcoastman said...

I meant to say "over a month ago" in my post above. I'm still a little tired... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Traffic Exchange for Christian and Family Friendly Websites and Blogs

My First Blog
WeAreGrowing - Personal & Professional Growth


ClickThru.com Network!
ClickThru HotSpot!